Who Do You Trust? The Expert, The Computer Or Yourself?
Since we are hurtling rapidly towards a future where we will have the choices above, who will you pick? Imagine a time in a not too distant future. Let’s say that you…October 5, 2020
We Have To Stop Struggling With Technology. Or Do We?
Over the last few years, I’ve been championing products and services which appeal to the laziness inherent in all human beings. I figure that I do many things each day, which can…January 23, 2020
Welcome To The World Of Tomorrow!!!
The very first words spoken to Philip J. Fry when he stepped out of the cryogenic chamber are apt for ringing in 2020. Can you believe that it’s 2020? According to science…January 5, 2020
Humans Are Awesome
“Oh, what a piece of work is man.” Have you ever just stopped and looked around you and marveled at everything around you? Unless you are a member of a remote tribe…September 29, 2019
We Need More Stern Robots In Our Lives.
There was a recent article on an experiment in The New Scientist which explored human/robot interaction. They took three rooms of people and put a friendly robot in one room that hung out with…September 16, 2018
I Can’t Wait To Meet My Digital Twin!
While most people think of “digital twins” as the virtual version of an asset, processor or system that can be used to emulate a real-world object in a virtual world, I personally…April 2, 2018
Why Chatbots Are More Important Than You Think.
Conversational Interfaces Are The Most Human When a human child is born, what are the two most important milestones in their lives? First, they walk, thus proving that they are physically human,…March 4, 2018
Help! I’m Just a Puny Human
Have We Created Too Much To Handle? Pity the poor human – we start off with an amazing memory, a sponge-like ability to observe and learn, with sharp senses of vision, hearing,…July 16, 2020
Help! I’m Just a Puny Human.
Have We Created Too Much To Handle? Pity the poor human – we start off with an amazing memory, a sponge-like ability to observe and learn, with sharp senses of vision, hearing,…April 9, 2018
- What’s So Bad About Being A Cyborg? 2 views
- The Internet Is All Wrong 2 views
- Look At The Present With The Lens Of The Future, Not With The Lens Of The Past. 2 views
- The Power of Design Thinking and How to Use It To Develop Innovative Products 2 views
- A Key To Growth in Product Management 2 views
- Is Innovation In Your Job Title? 1 view
- Are You Willing To Take The Risk To Innovate? 1 view
- How To Use Naivete To Drive Innovation 1 view
- How To Ease Into Innovation 1 view
- WORDLE, Innovation, Startups and Failure 1 view