Our Content Needs To Go On A Diet.
Time to fight the bloat Did you know that FOMO has been around since the 16th century? Back in 1525, Erasmus, among many others, opined that due to the printing press, that…September 9, 2018
Sometimes You Need To Fight To Innovate.
Stress and conflict can be a good thing. One of the key things that I’ve seen is that it is quite common among truly innovative new ideas is that they can sometimes…May 13, 2018
Feel Uncreative? Kill Your Feed.
It’s Called A Feed Because You Are Being Fed. Up That Is. Ever wonder why when you have a spare moment, no matter where you are, whether it’s waiting in line, at…September 7, 2017
Focus on Your Core Vision
Have You Strayed From Your Focus? I’ve read Wired magazine for over 20 years – I remember seeing my very first issue in a very eclectic bookstore in Toronto (now sadly gone)…August 31, 2017
Looking for Disruptive Innovation? Maybe All You Need Is a Clear Vision
Vision and Freedom: Two Essentials For Disruptive Innovation I worked at Yahoo from 2004 through 2009. During my tenure, we ran three major programs, an enterprise-wide innovation program, which generated near-term products…March 2, 2017
Is There Opportunity in the Fake News Problem?
Need A New Opportunity to Build a Billion Dollar Business? Deal with the Fake News Problem We’re going to talk a little bit about something that has recently been covered in the…December 15, 2016
This Is Not The Post You Are Looking For…
Enough With The Good Feels. GooFMeLT Is Making Us Post Crap. About an hour ago, I finished writing an article for thinkfuture pulse and pressed schedule to schedule it for tomorrow at 6…November 29, 2016
How To Apply Silicon Valley Thinking To Your Company
Silicon Valley Is A State of Mind, Not A Place I’ve been through a lot of economic ups and downs in the Bay Area and it’s always been very interesting to me the…June 28, 2016
How to Deal with Fake News: Let the Bots Do It
Is Facebook a purveyor of journalism or fake news? If you have read any of my posts over time, you will have realized a number of things about me, here are three…May 12, 2016
Viv Kicks Off The Chat Bot Wars
Will Bots Make It Easier or Harder to Be Visible? Viv, a new audio AI chatbot from Siri’s founders, debuted yesterday at Disrupt NY. While the audio recognition was interesting, it wasn’t…May 10, 2016
- You Need To Experiment Like Crazy To Innovate 11 views
- The Power of Prototyping: Minimizing Risk in Product Development 6 views
- The Power of Design Thinking and How to Use It To Develop Innovative Products 4 views
- How To Do Remote Ideation Right: All Of The Above 4 views
- What’s Your Say-To-Do Ratio When It Comes To Innovation? 4 views
- Revolutionizing Product Development with AI: Streamlining Processes and Elevating User Experiences 3 views
- Innovation Is A Feature Not A Product 2 views
- What Price Innovation? 2 views
- The Rise Of Homo Nexus: Are We Now The Borg Collective? 1 view
- Dabbling In Programming? Start Here 1 view