hellofuture rebrands as IDEATE + EXECUTE
what happened to hellofuture?
In 2021, hellofuture celebrated its 10 year anniversary, and when we looked back upon the last 10 years, we realized that we’ve done much more than help our clients welcome the future. For the most part, we’ve helped our clients IDEATE new products and EXECUTE them into existence. We…
- Managed a rollout of a revenue management system to over 10k users in the hospitality space
- Greatly expanded patent portfolios for a number of clients in the technology and financial services space
- Managed a roll-out of sales incentive software to 170k users in the hospitality and technology spaces
- Implemented major SaaS builds for Workday, Salesforce, and others in the technology, internet services, and financial services spaces
- Consulted with hundreds of startups on their product strategy and execution in a huge variety of both B2B and B2C environments
Hence, to align with what we do, we changed our name to IDEATE + EXECUTE
IDEATE + EXECUTE focuses on all aspects of product management, from inception to launch and beyond. We still think about the future (our newsletter and podcast remain as thinkfuture pulse and thinkfuture respectively, and continue to mainly focus on innovation, startups, and the future) but thinking about the future is all a part of the IDEATE process, inventing new products is one of the steps in the IDEATE phase.
- Strategize: deep research into potential customers and their requirements, design thinking
- Innovate: look to the alignment between your customer’s desires, vision, and human nature
- Evaluate: sure, it’s a great idea, but is anyone willing to pay for it?
- Build: Spec and build to spec: corraling clients, vendors, and the whole gamut of parties to the table to create something
- Launch: Get the damn thing out the door and support it
- Sell: Make sure that your customers know who you are and what your product can do to improve their lives.
If you need any or all of the above, let’s set up a call. Let’s IDEATE + EXECUTE into the future together.