Join me for a wide-ranging conversation on innovation, startups, and the future.
- I record over Zoom and create both a video podcast for YouTube and an audio version for Anchor
- The conversation lasts for about 40-50 minutes and typically follows this format:
- Introduce yourself and your organization and what you are passionate about
- (anything goes)
- Project ten years out: where will the world, your customers, your industry, and you be in 10 years?
- Wrap up and tell us how to get in touch with you
- My audience is corporate innovators, startup founders, and anyone interested in the future.
No specific starting points, unless you have a particular topic.
What would you like to talk about? What do you think would resonate with the audience?