Chris joins Alistair Schneider of Startups Innovation for a wide-ranging discussion on several topics:
This video is brought to you by Startupsinnovation. A cool site that helps you learn about disruption, innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship (Basically how to survive in this ever-changing world 🙂
- About kalaboukis and hellofuture
- His book: Innovation Mastery, running the ultimate innovation program
- Corporations success/failures example
- How to unearth innovation and innovators
- Do you really need skateboard ramps and jacuzzi meeting rooms to drive an innovation-friendly environment?
- How the era of endless innovation is changing employee’s expectations and recruiting of new hires and leaders – what you may need to have as a resume line in the future
- Tips for running a workshop that fosters creativity and new ideas
- Chris K’s views on “The zone to win” Geoffrey Moore’s new book that proposed the new way of running businesses in the era of disruption
- Start-up tools in the corporations: Leaner than lean?
- Corporations and Startups mingling: How to make it work
- Measuring innovation: How to…
- The power of serendipity (and what it is…)
- Homo Superiors
- The vision of the future (Note the slide says 2020 but should say 2030+…sorry)